I have a method in a python Product that I'd like to have run as restricted code. Is there an easy way to do this? I was hoping for a PythonScriptFile() along the lines of PageTemplateFile(), but such a thing doesn't seem to exist.

Thanks
-- Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
thought-stuff. He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
by exertion of the imagination. Few media of creation are so
flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
realizing grand conceptual structures."
-- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month