Part of my product's job is to create a top-level folder. I can have it do that only
when, from the management interface's "add function", I add it to the root directory.
I would like it to always be able to go to the root directory, regardless of where its
added.
In order to do this, I need to access the root directory object, but I don't know how.
What function can I call to return the root directory object? Would 'getPhysicalRoot'
do what I want? if yes, what do I call it on?