Hi Florent!

Florent Guillaume wrote:
CPS doesn't subclass from PortalFolder? If CPS would have its own class like PloneFolder in Plone, you could just mix in OrderSupport.

We could, except that
- we want to be useable with standard CMF objects

Was just asking. I think you're doing the Right Thing.

- everybody wants ordering

Well, you want ordering, I want ordering, many other people want it. But maybe it's a special content management need.

But maybe CMFCore.PortalFolder should mix in OrderSupport? Would that help to solve your problem?

That's definitely a thing that would be useful, but I still stand by my
proposal.

Wish you good luck! I'm not very happy with the changes you propose, but if it helps to convince people ...

Cheers,

Yuppie