the pressure of Zope Corp., I know the 2.6.x windows installer and
releases is a pain - partly to do a rather fatter bigger value added
installer :)

Well, I'd understand if you want the value to be added to Plone, but it would be nice if some of the value trickled back down into Zope at least a little bit. ;-)

Hey it is, we'll have two Windows Installers soon, plus a new controller.

So if you're interested I've checked the Windows buildout software
into cvs.zope.org into Packages/WinBuilders.  The buildout software
included makes it much less painful to build binaries quickly.

Cool, thanks. -- Andy McKay http://www.agmweb.ca