Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
Sidnei and I have corrected branch 2.7. Currently, DeprecationWarnings are meant to stay on HEAD.

Indeed, this is a good thing...

Those Deprecation Warnings are emitted from TAL/TALGenerator.py.

Feel free to replace the message by something more explicit to you.

I know that, the error message is fine, but there are tests that need to be corrected. Since you know this syntax very well, please can you check out the Zope HEAD, search for tal:attributes and fix and broken tests? I think there are only a few files that need to be changed...

cheers,

Chris