Fred Yankowski wrote:
I use Squid as an HTTP accelerator in front of ZServer. What do
last-modified headers have to do with this discussion?

I thought that was how this thread started. I must have mis-read something.

I use a standard HTTP Cache Manager for all our caching needs - I have yet to find the granuality allowed by CPM necessary.

Aha, I didn't realize that an HTTP Cache Manger can now handle FSDV
objects.  That does seem to make the CMF CPM unnecessary for my
purposes.  (I'm using Zope 2.6.1, CMF 1.4, and Plone 1.1alpha2).

FYI, it's nothing to do with the Cache Manager code, it's the FSObjects which have been changed to support *it*.

seb