Maybe I just don't see it, but with the latest Archetypes from the CVS I get the following error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    AttributeError
Error Value
    reference_catalog
Request made at
    2004/04/06 16:23:41.266 GMT+2

What I found so far is that the reference_catalog problem only occurs in an instance of Project from the ArchGenXMLComplexExample code. Maybe this is a known bug?

thanks
Andre