Hi,

I have a breadcrumbs python filesystem script. It's a long script that constructs dictionaries and places them in a list for a master_template to display. The dictionaries look like this
relative = context.portal_url.getRelativeContentPath(context)
.... code for various things ...
ordinaryUrl = portal_url + '/' + join (relative, '/')
ordinaryId = relative[-1]
ordinaryD = { 'id' : ordinaryId
, 'title' : obj.title_or_id()
, 'url' : ordinaryUrl}

In some cases I need to get an id for a zope page template instead of for 'context'. Can anybody tell me how to do that, or better yet tell me where the way to do it is documented? I haven't had much luck searching the source code for something that'll help.

cheers,
Phil