Hey all,
This may be [Off Topic], but I think it has some relevance; there is an ever-growing demand for Zope, and for a user-centric system (each user, of course, coming from a wide range of techknowledgable backgrounds) in general. I think consideration of a base-level antivirus module is not only good strategy, but a potentially hot selling-point.

Has there been any discussion on integrating a virus-scanning module into the core of Zope? I realize this is likely more of a CMF question; but I'm just wondering if there could be some Zope-level development of a anti-virus module, capable of being extended into the CMF (and subsequently Plone, etc.).
It might additionally be extended into both file-upload applications, and potentially email applications--I guess like an antivirus API.

Your thoughts would be appreciated,
Kris