This one does not even need symlinks (note that I run the tests from Products):

localhost:/Users/zope/plone27/Products$ \
> /Zope/bin/test.py -v -C ../etc/zope.conf --libdir . --dir CMFPlone
Running unit tests at level 1
Running unit tests from /Users/zope/plone27/Products/CMFPlone
Parsing /Users/zope/plone27/etc/zope.conf

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK

I think you may at least want to abspath the libdir. Also, it seems that TestFileFinder uses libdir whereas you add real_libdir to the sys.path...

Stefan