Brian Lloyd wrote:
Hi all,

There have been a number of threads going on today re: Zope X3.1 feature freeze and the 2.8 effort. I'd like to clarify some decisions re: Zope 2.8

Very much excellent! This, Jims announcement of the April 2 feature freeze datem and Stephans statement that he was mostly finished wih thhis X3. work makes this a day of many promising emails. ;)

I was a bit surprised at seeing a feature freeze I had assumed had happened being announced, but after pondering it I realize it's fine. And with Pycon coming up, April 2 is probably a good date as well.