On Apr 6, 2005, at 15:00, Tim Peters wrote:
LOL  looks like someone left a pdb.set_trace() in the
ZODB.Connection.modifiedInVersion method...

Yup, that got checked in by mistake during the recent ZODB sprint at PyCon.

It's repaired on Zope trunk / ZODB 3.4a2, so try the trunk instead.

Another thing it proves is that Zope's test suite is somewhat lacking <wink>.

So I was clicking through svn.zope.org trying to find the ZODB code in question but couldn't, simply because I did not know what tag/branch the version stitched into Zope 2.8a2 is. How can you tell from looking at the Zope code on http://svn.zope.org which ZODB branch/tag is stitched in during checkout?

jens