Richard Jones wrote:
Is this a general trend for Zope 2? I'd rather see Zope 2 kinda avoid ZCML if possible. It's just one of those personal preference things, I suppose, but I know I'm not the only one who isn't that enamored of the ZCML approach. I actually like having the declarations all in the python code like it is in Zope 2.

Am I right in thinking that the XML part of ZCML is layered over python functionality underneath? If so, how hard would it be to provide an
alternative to the baroque XML? - the bit of ZCML I don't like ;-)

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk