Stefane Fermigier wrote:

I hope we will be able to discuss this further next week, but also that these discussions will be able to procede with the technical side of things during the sprint next week.

s/with/alongside/

Sorry for my poor english.

Remember that some of us are not native english speakers and that
sometimes communication is made harder for that reason.

        S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps

begin:vcard
fn:Stefane Fermigier
n:Fermigier;Stefane
org:Nuxeo
adr:;;14, rue Soleillet;Paris;;75020;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:CEO
tel;work:+33 1 40 33 79 87
tel;fax:+33 1 43 58 14 15