Hi!

Five comes with some code that bridges Zope 2 interfaces to Zope 3 interfaces. This way Zope 2 interface definitions can be reused without adding redundant code.

This is quite useful, but doesn't work for Zope core interfaces: Five depends one many Zope core packages and using Five code in these packages creates circular imports.

I propose to move the Five bridging code (bridge.py, fiveconfigure.createZope2Bridge and related tests) to the Interface package of Zope 2. Five would still ship with a copy of that code for Zope 2.7 backwards compatibility.

Any comments? If there are no objections, I'll check in these changes.

Cheers,

        Yuppie