Andreas Jung wrote:

The 2.8 branch is closed for new features. With the time-based schedule
new features should appear regularly with new major releases. So only bug fixes should go into minor releases.

In fact, just noticing other mails, I'd also like to merge this to the 2.7 branch, I just wasn't aware there was going to be a 2.7.8 release...

This would stop the customers in question from having to make the huge leap to 2.8.x, which I was fearing they'd have to in order to get this specific change...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk