Title: Experiencing TypeError: The object is not a PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTES object
Hi Folks,

 I’m experiencing the following error on windows XP SP2. The error is described at:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-checkins/2005-June/029495.html

I’ve installed:

Zope 2.8.3-final for windows from the zope.org site
Plone-2.1.1, just the products from the plone.org site
Python 2.3.5 for windows from the python.org site

Before installing Plone, and having just installed Zope and Python, I can start Zope without any error. Of course, this is without any Products in my instance directory. Then, when I stop Zope, then copy the Plone products over, then try to restart Zope from my $INSTANCE_HOME/bin/runzope.bat program, I get that PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTES error. I went to the Zope folder in my Program Files directory and then went to lib/python/Signals/WinSignalHandler.py, and I notice that the patch applied to fix this bug appears to have been applied to that file, however, I’m still getting the error.

Does anybody have any clue why?

Thanks so much.

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246