On Oct 28, 2005, at 9:19 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:
svn:externals suck. A lot.  As Tim suggested, you could throw away
this check out and start over.  A simpler thing you could do is to
remove the zope directory and do an svn up.

That sounds reasonable, but I've done both of those things and no joy yet. I've even switched machines in a hail-mary "maybe it's a local client bug" idea.

  Since we switched to
using externals, we see lots of things like this. You just learn to delete
the directories in question.

I wish that worked for me. I'm going to try to offer the directory a cold glass of milk laced with arsenic next. We're getting so cozy with each other, I think it might accept.

- C