--On 17. November 2005 07:45:48 +0800 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 16. November 2005 14:03:05 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does this mean that the existing 2.9 branch needs to be removed and that
the trunk remains frozen?

Didn't Florent delete the branch? Obviously he did not as I assumed.
So in this case Philipp needs to commit his fixes to the existing 2.9
branch and the HEAD and the HEAD would be open for new code.

Yes, I comitted all the changes to both the trunk and the Zope 2.9
branch. They should be identical. So at this point I don't care whether
we get rid of it again and recreate it at a later point or simply leave
it. Again, Andreas' call.

Delete the 2.9 branch at this time just for the sake of deleting it would be stupid. I hope that Philipp will finish his work soon so this this issue is not so important. That means:

2.9 branch: feature frozen, open for fixes of course
HEAD: open for whatever...

I hope the things are clear now :-)
Andreas