On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:17:02 -0800, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some projects that I'd really like to see worked on soon:

- Use a common publisher framework

- Use a common security framework

- Share common ZPT implementations

Can I add "use a common datetime implementation"? ;)

I really want to reunite the Zope 2 and Zope 3 comunities. I'd be happy if, by the end of 2006 we could retire the Zope 3 lists and merge the discussions back into the main zope lists.

Thanks a lot for your clarification, Jim - and on behalf of the Plone community, thanks for making things easier to plan around. If we know that such a transition is coming, we can plan for it. Reuniting the two efforts is critical for the survival of everyone involved in the Zope 2 and Zope 3 worlds.

P.S. Wow, what a huge number of messages in a day. :)

P.S. Try plone-users. Bring your waders. ;)