Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
In my case it's mostly filesystem-based resources (css files, or images) accessed in read mode (zope-2.8.4). But the information no matter where it comes from has very little value compared to other messages in the log file, because these are completely predictable.

That's your judgement. Many of us feel differently.

In the log flle I'd like to be informed about events that are unexpected. Conflict errors of this kind occur "by design".

...well, by the design of your app, yes. If you're getting more than a few, you really need to reconsider your design.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk