Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 19. Januar 2006 18:37:35 +0000 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

Ah, okay, and how would I indicate in my PythonScript return that I'm
returning something different to what is specified in
zpublisher_default_encoding?

By setting the content-type header _with_ a 'charset' set.

A cool :-) Where's the code that checks if this header is present so I
can take a look?

ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py  (where else :-))

Oh :-S

I was expecting a different patch... so this only affects content returned as XML? How come?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk