Andreas Jung wrote:

I think one needs to be Manager to upload content to the Products area on zope.org. I would give the new window maintainer a local Manager role in this case...so who is willing to care about the future Windows build? I would like to see a longer commitment for this job.

Me! with some provisos:

- if I need to build something, could someone give me an off-list poke so I remember to do it

- I have the tools, but I don't have the knowledge - I may come crying for help if the build process breaks...

Now, should I go for it?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk