I'm not entirely sure what this code is. But I've never used it or seen anyone else use it. I suspect it can go.

- C

On Mar 14, 2006, at 3:14 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:

lib/python/App/Product.py contains code that deals *somehow* with
"distributions" (whatever this means). Does any one know what this code
is doing?...anyway this code uses the Python rotor module which was
removed in Python 2.4. This code is a clear candidate to be kicked...
objections?