Thanks Aruna,

That returns all portal_types.  However I would like to see what the current type of an object is.

For example, if I am currently here: /mysite/index.html

I would like to know that the current object is a ‘Document’

And if I were here: /mysite/folder

I would like to know that the current object is a ‘Folder’

Thanks,

Mike