--On 13. April 2006 15:39:06 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is the "small" solution in which we provide a WSGI-capable frontend
to the ZPublisher. The "big" solution would be to replace ZPublisher
with zope.publisher and a custom Zope2-oriented publication +
appropriate traversers. In this case I wouldn't advise for adapting the
Zope 3 request to a Zope 2 request. I would rather introduce a new
request type, IZope2Request, based on zope.publisher's IBrowserRequest,
that provides all the additional Zope 2 API.

I think the "big" solution would take a considerable effort. It's less
than three weeks before feature freeze. That is very little time even
for the "small" solution.

Big or small? Would this be an optional and configurable feature or replacement of the current infrastructure?

Andreas