See http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1991

Should be resolved in 2.8 and 2.9

Laurence

On Fri, 12 May 2006 15:07:00 +0100, Erik Dahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an object that has a space at the end of its id (I know this is bogus but I guess its a valid id). its url is:

http://zenoss/zport/dmd/Devices/Power/UPS/devices/POB%202nd%20Floor%20%20

Trying to navigate to this url fails with "Resource not found". Zope seems to be trimming the spaces of the end. Adding a "/" on the end makes this work correctly. Not sure where I start to look for the problem... any thoughts? (other than take the " " off the end of your ids :))

-EAD