Tres Seaver schrieb:

<BTrees._IOBTree.IOBTree object at 0xb562fadc>
<DateIndex at created>
<Products.ZCatalog.Catalog.Catalog object at 0xb12d622c>
<CatalogTool at portal_catalog>
<CPSDefaultSite at uniben>
<Application at >
{'Application': <Application at >, 'ZGlobals': <BTrees._OOBTree.OOBTree object at 0xb2739224>}

What does this tell us ?

That is a "real" conflict:  both transactions have inserted values into
the 'created' date index's '_index'  under the same key, which can't be
resolved.  Retrying the transaction is the only choice here.

Because DateIndexes convert the indexed value to an integer with
precision of one minute,
really one minute or do you mean second.

 a date index on 'created' is fairly likely to
generate such conflicts when two parties both create content at the same
time.
But then I wonder how a CMF site could ever work, this error shows up already on my lokal system when to users add something. On our live system it is killing our portal ?
I would consider this a bug.

Ideally, one would examine the two values being inserted, note that they
were both IITreeSet instances containing one int apiece, and exploit our
knowledge of the application semantics to merge them, removing the
conflict;   however, *because* they are IITreeSets, and therefore
separate persistent objects, their state is not available to the
bucket's '_p_resolveConflict', which must therefore lose.

--
Gruß Joachim