Tres Seaver schrieb:

Joachim Schmitz wrote:
Hi,

We are now using the QueueCatalog as a replacement of the portal_catalog, and renamed the original portal_catalog to portal_catalog_real. In our local toolset.xml I definded

  <required tool_id="portal_catalog_real"
            class="Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool.CatalogTool"/>

That works, but in the toolset.xml of cps there is:
  <required tool_id="portal_catalog"
            class="Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool.CatalogTool"/>

This overrides the portal_catalog on each portal_setup profile import.
Or if I import the required tools.

How can I avoid that ?

Create a new baseline profile (e.g., by exporting your configuration
after setting up the QC).  Set *that* baseline as your current one,
before doing an import (rather than re-importing the CPS baseline).

I am not certain, that this will work. I made snapshot and the toolset.xml contains this:

 <required tool_id="portal_catalog"
           class="Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool.CatalogTool"/>
This is what causes the problem.

--
Gruß Joachim