On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

On 10/31/07, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 31, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

Is there a recipe that will 'install' a distutils package from source
instead of doing 'develop'? Couldn't find it. :(

custom

Erm, can you be more specific? The only two options in zc.recipe.egg
seem to be 'develop' and 'custom', none of which will run a 'setup.py
install' from a checkout.

What do ya mean. I said custom. Geez. ;)

I thought when you said "source", you meant a source release.

I don't think zc.recipe.egg has an option to install an egg from a source tree. I can't think of a recipe off hand that does that.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation