Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Tres

Whoever released those two eggs (the '.dev-r#####' ones) need to release "real" updated packages, and then grok 0.11.1 should be released using them.

DEATH TO FAUX PACKAGES!

As far as I understand, this does not happen if you depend on a KGS, right?

Does the grok release not use the KGS from Stephan?

Not yet. We intend to look at that list at some point. Of course the KGS probably doesn't contain recent enough packages to support the REST changes.

The other problem with KGS is that I absolutely want to fix lists of packages into Grok itself and never rely on any system that can cause the list of packages that could be updated. KGS will get bugfix releases. These will inevitably break something on occassion. I have no idea what will happen once 3.5 packages will start to appear, either.

Regarsd,

Martijn