Nikhil,

Thanks for trying this. :)

I'll try to find some time to look at this, although I don't have time atm.

Please let me know what branch to use to reproduce this.

Jim

On Jan 21, 2008, at 1:14 AM, Nikhil N wrote:

Hello all ,

I am stuck with an error in Acquisition while trying to make
Zope2 work in Python2.5. I reduced the errors obtained
to those as follows (its not exactly as in the code, but a
minimum set which shows the problem).

from ExtensionClass import Base
import Acquisition
class B(Base):
   color='red'
class A(Acquisition.Implicit):
   pass
b=B()
c = A()
b.c = c
print b.c == c

When the last print statement should return true (2.4) ,in
2.5 its returning false. Please give some hint on this.

Regards,
Nikhil

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation