Darryl Cousins wrote:
 Hi Matthew,

 On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 09:51 +1300, Matthew Grant wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have recently been doing a lot of work on zope.sendmail, and
> would like to commit a lot of fixes, namely for:
>
> 1) Handling of SMTP error 451 etc. 2) Cleaning stale lock links out
> of the queue 3) Handling Server disconnection 4) Handling of
> connect() failure
>
> The above are fixes for Bug #157104
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/157104
>
> 5) A bit of a clean up QueueProcessorThread so that it complies
> with IMailQueueProcessor in interfaces.py

 This all looks very cool. In order to become a zope contributor I
 believe this FAQ [1] is still valid and requires firstly to send a
 signed copy of this agreement [2] to the Zope Corporation. (I'm sure
 I'll be corrected if this has changed).

 [1] http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ContributorFAQ [2]
 http://dev.zope.org/Subversion/Contributor.pdf

Please include name of an existing contributor who is familiar with you
and your work. (Based on Jim's mail:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2007-September/029734.html)

Regards,
Baiju M