Hi,

Jim Fulton schrieb:

- Will existing administrators and moderators be able to continue
  working with lists as easily as currently (preferably, they shouldn't
  even notice the change).

I think this is mostly me. I don't want to do this any more. I'm hoping that we can find some new moderators as part of the move. In any case, I think Launchpad is using mailman, so I don't think it administration will change much, except that Launchpad will probably do a better job of keeping mailman current and, given that they employ one of the mailman authors, are in a better position to make improvements to make things easier.

My first mailing included a link to the help pages of launchpad mailinglists. As I understand them, the lists are administered by creating groups and set `I want a mailinglist for this group`.

Meaning: people will notice the change as it's mailman through the launchpad site.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany