Thanks Jim for doing this. Actually, the domain is something I have been looking for also. These other features are really nice. I am hoping this can be worked into something like z3c.authentication for generic use. Hoping roger is following this.

Regards,
David

Jim Fulton wrote:

Let's move this discussion to zope-dev.