Alexander Limi wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:11:11 -0700, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*IF* you'd like to be pragmatic, I'd suggest we clean up those failing Plone tests, merge the branch and be on our way.

I'm also happy to make it visible on the Plone agenda, as long as it's made clear where the error is and what we have to fix. We all want this branch to land on trunk. :)

This gets back to Hanno's suggestion of writing a clean test case that demonstrates this problem. We can then get it into Zope and fix it. This should allow cleaning up the Zope 3 integration in Zope 2 significantly.

Then we can start experimenting with Zope 3-based *content* in Zope 2 too.

http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2008/01/30/0

Regards,

Martijn