On Apr 18, 2008, at 4:28 AM, Baiju M wrote:
Paul Carduner wrote:
Log message for revision 85449: creating a branch to see what I can
do about extjs integration.

I found Jim removing two of his extjs related libraries from svn due
to license issues (r85246, r85248).

Please make sure that there is no license issue for your work committed to svn.

Since extjs is released under LGPL, I guess you can release the library in a similar license, but only ZPL licensed thing can be committed to our svn :(

Because of ExtJS licensing issues, we should not check anything into the repository that builds on or requires ExtJS in any way.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation