--On 4. Juli 2008 02:05:30 +0300 Marius Gedminas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Recently I migrated a large-ish app built on Zope 3.2 to Zope 3.4.
("About time" I hear someone mumbling in the audience.)  One strange
difference was that TALES iterators swapped the meaning of odd and even,
i.e.

produces different results on Zope 3.4 than it did on 3.2.

First, your example does not work (must be repeat/item instead of repeat/var).

Does anyone know why this is?  Is this a bug?  Should it be fixed?

Where exactly is the bug?

The output is even-odd-even-odd. The even/odd methods apply to the current iteration number afaik - but not to the variable within the current iteration itself. Or?

Andreas