Hey,

Chris McDonough wrote:
[snip]
It's unlike Grok inasmuch as:

 - It doesn't try to hide ZCML for configuration.

Hiding is the wrong word. Grok doesn't hide ZCML for configuration. It simply replaces ZCML with a different configuration mechanism that I for one think is an improvement. One that you could easily start using with grokcore.component, I may add. You can mix and match with ZCML-based configuration as you please.

That brings me to another difference with Grok: your framework is also unlike Grok inasmuch it's incompatible with Zope 3, correct?

Regards,

Martijn