Hi,

a) the wiki is down. Can someone please fix this?

b) the homepage of zope.interface 3.0.0b1 points to the wiki. I changed
this so that c) gets fixed for now.

This probably results in 3.0.0b1 becoming uninstallable right now,
although I doubt that it was installable (through the wiki) before.

c) buildout/setuptools crashes on the opportunity that urllib raises a
BadStatusLine exception instead of checking the next possibility. This
is inside of setuptools though.

Christian

--
Christian Theune · [EMAIL PROTECTED]