My app's buildbot went all red last night, because its config wants the
latest zope.testing (for our developers' convenience), and the latest
zope.testing release no longer ships its own copy of doctest.py, I
guess:

  from zope.testing.doctestunit import DocTestSuite

  ImportError: cannot import name DocTestSuite

Does anybody have any objections for a BBB import, making DocTestSuite
available from the old location?

I don't think breaking API is appropriate in a point-release (3.8.4),
so I'd like to release 3.8.5 with that fixed.

Marius Gedminas