Hello,

Right. Well right now the lame solution is to try to count the number
of resources needed to load the page and multiply maxFailedAttempts by
that number.
Other than that you _will_ want to offload resources in production.

(An other idea could be to try to identify requests that are not for
resources, but how?)

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
--