Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 10.07.2012, 16:29 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2...@wcm-solutions.de>:
I guess the biggest
change I made was removing the Five version of BrowserView from the
base classes.
 Please let me know if you have any questions or if I did break
something.

I'm sure that's going to break any code that has

from Products.Five import BrowserView

in it. What should this be replaced by? And what changes in ZCML? Most
of my code sits upon CMF so I hope I should be reasonably insulated
through that.

But the change is probably a good thing™ so thanks in advance.

What I wanted to say is that I removed that BrowserView from the classes automatically added by ``browser:view`` and ``browser:page`` directives. You still can import and use the Five version of BrowserView in classes specified explicitly in ZCML.

Cheers, Yuppie