Am 18.08.2012, 15:35 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk>:

I'm not going to dignify this with a fuller response other than to say that Jean-Paul Smets' entire email is nothing but bullshit written to try and promote an inferior competing product.

The issues of hosting and vcs were aired a few months ago and should be considered separately.

The T&C's of any of the these products should be read carefully and I, for one, do not like the indemnification clause at Github. I would, therefore, agree with Jean-Paul in this respect.

I agree with Jens, that new work should be considered as a fork. It currently feels very much cloak & dagger.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director