On 09/04/2012 03:43 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:
Who are the developers responsible for maintining the z3c.* packages?
These failures have been running too long.

I'll get to them, I'm just a bit busy.

Alex, Jim, you guys have moved zc.buildout out of our normal workflow.  I
think that makes this set of test failures your respondibility.

I can stop the winbot sending those mails or send them to anywhere/anyone you want. I personally would care about zc.buildout tests/failures, because it's sorta basic ZTK/zope infrastructure.

[19]   FAILED  winbot / zope.testbrowser_py_265_32
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-September/067566.html

I think we can just pin WebTest to a non-breaking version until somebody
figures out what broke (version 1.3.4 seems like the latest one available
on PyPI before the tests started failing).

Feel free to do so.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER