On Jan 11, 2013, at 14:07 , Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net> wrote:

> I noticed that the Zope2 git mirror does not appear to be updating. Looking
> at https://github.com/zopefoundation/Zope/commits/2.13 it doesn't have any
> commits after November 15, while subversion has more recent commits from
> Hanno and Maurits. Did an updating process break? Or did development switch
> to github but the subversion repository was not made readonly?

I had already mentioned in a different thread that the Zope and all Products.*
packages you see on GitHub are not final migrations, just test migrations.
Until a package is clearly marked as migrated in SVN (such as all packages Jim
and Tres migrated) the migration is not final and all changes should still be
checked into svn.zope.org.

jens