On 3/1/13 1:39 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:
AFAIK Stephan migrated most of the zope.* packages using this process.

Yes, I have, except that I use a one does it all script published here:

https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.githubsupport

Aha, great!

All you need to do is to create a zope.cfg that works for you. I can quickly
create repositories for you if you send me a list of (pkg_name, pkg_title)
tuples.

I just compiled a list in another reply in this thread.

Jim will announce a secret location for the authors.txt file in the next days
on the ZF mailing list.

You mean the ZF mailinglist that only ZF members can join?

Thanks for the pointers so far!

regards, jw