Am 09.10.2005 um 23:11 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

On 9 Oct 2005, at 19:46, Rocky Burt wrote:

What is the timeframe on this being done? Just so I know when to update my development versions of PAS.

- Rocky

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

I would volunteer to move both the PluggableAuthService and PluginRegistry products to svn.zope.org. Anyone have any thoughts about that?

There is no time frame. Only Zac has responded and I'm not sure if that constitutes enough assent.

Oh, I thought that silence is counted as not against it :-). I for one would be in favour of this move, and also about further ideas to incorporate it into one of the coming Z2 releases.

with regards,

__Janko