Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
[snip]
I don't know what the schedule is for the foundation to start hosting this, but I'd argue for starting the systems setup from scratch and adding new settings then.

We don't have a schedule yet. I agree that doing a systems setup with community-understood components will be something we'll have to do at some point.

I would like to be able to get things going before we redo the whole hosting infrastructure, though... How much work do you think it would be to set up the current zope.org on a new system?

Regards,

Martijn