Lennart Regebro wrote:
Personally, I don't care where www.zope.org is currently located, and
I also think we should replace it part by part with microsites, like
wiki.zope.org, bugs.zope.org, news.zope.org, products.zope.org and so
on,

Be careful the multiple domain names, it prevents sensible cookie-based auth. For that reason alone, I'd prefer to see zope.org/wiki, zope.org/bugs, zope.org/news, etc instead.

It really feels like we need a foundation-admin'ed Apache in front of everything somewhere, just to handle rewriting/static content/etc. Is that a possiblity?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk